Walter Pereira has been selected as an Elite New Referee Assessor for
the The AFC Elite Education Seminar 2012-Part 2 to be held from 1st-4th Feb at Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
We take a look at the profile of Mr. Walter Pereira
• MR WALTER PEREIRA of Western India Football Association and Present Employee of Income-Tax Dept Range 11 (3) Mumbai And AIFF Match Commissioner, Referee’s Instructor , Referee’s Assessor, Referee’s Examiner cum Referee Inspector.
• Has been Selected as a Elite New Referee Assessor for the The AFC ELITE EDUCATION SEMINAR 2012-PART 2 NEW CANDIDATES FROM 1-4 Feb 2012-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Played for the Income –Tax Football Team From 1989 to 1997 and is still representing the Itax football team Inter Revenue till date .
• Also Represented the Itax dept in Inter Revenue Athletics’ and Basket Ball and volley ball Teams.
• Ex Capt of Income-Tax Football Team and Presently Coach of the Income Tax Football Team.
• 1989 to 1994 State Referee.
• 1995 to 1998 All India Football Federation National Referee.
• Officiated as Referee all the Top Major Tournaments and Championship conducted by AIFF.
• 1999 to 2007 FIFA Panel Referee.
• Officiated FIFA Pre-world cup qualifier’s and FIFA Men’s Olympic Qualifier’s and 16 AFC International assignments.
• As Elite FIFA Panel Referee Attended
• 2008 to 2010 AIFF. Match Commissioner / Referee’s Instructor / Referee’s Assessor/ Referee’s Examiner cum Referee Inspector.
• 2011 was nominated by All India Football Federation For the FIFA Futuro III Referee Instructor’s Course. Which was held Dhaka Bangladesh from 16th to 22nd sept 2011. Participants were from Afghanistan, Bangladesh Bhutan , Iran, Nepal , Pakistan , Maldives, Sri lanka and India.