About the course:
Aim of conditioning Level 1A & Level 1B is to develop a basic knowledge of training physiology & demands of the game. Understanding of Individual demands and to perform on specific muscle training of players.
Mode of Delivery:
- Module 1A: 5 day residential/non-residential course
- Module 1B: 5 day residential/non-residential course
- Module 1A:
o No practical assessmentso Assignments will be given which will be considered as assessments
- Module 1B:o Assignments to be made for the 2nd module o 1 practical assessment
- AIFF youth leagues
- Hero 2nd division league clubs
- AIFF license fees Rs. 20,000 for 2 modules + organisational cost to be paid to the WIFA.
- AFC ‘B’ Diploma
- Better understanding of human physiology
- Plan Individual training plans according to specific positions
- Understanding the demands of the game with a focus on individual needs