The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai, is inviting applicants from sports disciple. The recruitment will be for 155 vacant positions.
Here are the following posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax (8 Vacancies) – Pay Level 7 – (Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400)
- Tax Assistant (83 Vacancies) – Pay Level 4 – (Rs 25,500 to 81,100)
- Multi-tasking Staff (64 Vacancies) – Pay Level 1 – (Rs 18,000 to 56,900)
Football is one of the 22 selected sports. The selection criteria would be dependent on the following factors:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in football.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School.
- Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
The candidates applying for the post of Inspector of Income Tax should be between the age of 18 to 30. For the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates should be between the age of 18 to 27. The candidates applying for Multi Tasking Staff should be between the age of 18 to 25.
For the post of Inspector of Income Tax, the candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have a Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
For the post of Multi-Tasking, staff candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Interested and eligible candidates should apply here online through the official website of Income Tax Department Mumbai.
The last date to apply is August 25.